1. How long do we ride per day?
Between 150 and 300 km per day, depending on the difficulty of the road and the tourist attractions scheduled. You can have each day pauses for lunch, coffee, time to take pictures and for visiting.
2. How are the roads in Romania?
All the roads are in good or very good shape for riding.
3. Is the parking safe for our motorcycles?
The parking is secured and inside hotels or pensions. We have taken the security of the parking into consideration when organizing the tours.
4. Which are the legal conditions for riding in Romania?
You need to have a valid driving license and alcohol drinking is completely forbidden.
5. Can I come with a pillion rider?
Of course, our purpose is that you enjoy the ride as much as possible.
6. Are the hotels in Romania ok?
All the hotels are carefully selected. Accommodations will be made in 3 *** and 4**** hotels and pensions.
7. Do people in Romania talk English?
80% of the Romanian speaks English!
8. Is a trip to Romania cheaper than to other countries in Europe?
Certainly it is cheaper. The prices for food and drinks are very cheap in Romania.
9. Can I switch the bike with a car if I wish to?
Yes, you can switch the bike with a car available at that time.
10. Is the helmet necessary during riding?
Yes, in Romania it is compelling to wear a helmet during riding. If you do not have a helmet; we can provide you one without any fee for the duration of the tour.
11. What kind of clothes should I bring with me?
All our tours include mountain areas as well as field areas. It is better for you to have clothes for different temperatures and, of course, bathing suits.
12. Can I use internet and check my emails?
Yes, in Romania internet is available almost in all the hotels, parks and streets.
13. Is Romania a safe country?
Simply put, Romania is a very safe country, similar to the rest of Europe.
14. What happens in case of cancellation?
In case of cancellation up to the 30th day prior to the beginning of the trip, we can refund you the advance payment. In case the cancellation is made from the 30th day prior to arrival, we are entitle to charge the advance payment.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.